- Using ergonomic design, the structure is of compact appearance, convenient operation,
- With high frequency inverter to emit high quality X-ray and low dose on skin, and ensure excellent definition and contrast of pictures
- With techniques of KV analog closed loop control, mAs digital closed loop control and micro-processing real-time control to ensure precision and repeatability of the dose
- With kv, mAs two button adjustment, LCD display, multifunction of safety guard
- With 50 preset exposure programs, and can be modified and stored by the user for convenient operation
- With a high-quality knockdown X-ray generator to reduce irradiation, it is much safer to environment and operators.
- With a symmetrical beam applicator to adjust the X-ray field, and a collimator lamp to locate the field, so that accurate radiograph can be ensured.
- Manual control and remote control are used to expose. Wireless remote exposure control can penetrate barriers, which makes operation more convenient.
- Combined high-frequency high-voltage X-ray generator and high-frequency inverter power supply (2.5kW, 100kW, 50mA, 25 kHz) one set
- New mobile X-ray photography mainframe one set
- Mobile X-ray photography control system one set
- Symmetrical adjustable beam limiting device with light source one set
- Remote control one set
- Spare parts (See spare parts list for detail information) several
The machine is combined high-frequency X-ray photography diagnostic equipment, which is used in radiology, orthopedics, wards, emergency rooms, operating rooms, and ICU, etc. It is mobile diagnostic equipment which can make radiography on human body, such as head, limbs, chest and spine.
Power Output: 2.5KW
Main Inverter frequency: 50 KHz
X-ray Tube: fixed anode focus: 1.5 (X-ray tube for high frequency)
Tube Voltage: 40~~100KV (interval 1KV)
Tube Current: 40-49KV 50mA 1~~160mAs
50-59KV 42mA 1~~160mAs
60-69KV 36mA 1~~140mAs
70-79KV 31mA 1~~125mAs
80-89KV 28mA 1~~100mAs
90-100KV 25mA 1~~80mAs
mAs: 1.0~~160mAs (45Steps)
Power Supply: 220V/110V±10% 50/60HZ Inner-resistance ≤1.0Ω
Operation Method: Wire/wireless control