Carry out multiple applications with Thermo Scientific™ HERAtherm™ Advanced Protocol Ovens, which include a sophisticated timer, precise temperature uniformity and low energy-consumption. Featuring either mechanical or gravity convection technology with excellent temperature values, This flexible tool for the lab may be used for multiple applications.
- Broad temperature range—up to 330°C
- Adjustable fan speed for application-related airflow in mechanical convection models (e.g. drying of powders)
- High speed for expedited drying and heating, quick recovery, and optimal temperature stability and uniformity
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells
- Up to 10 programs can be saved, each with 10 discrete steps
- Features electronically controlled fan speed and damper position
- Programs can be repeated automatically
- Access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring
- Simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time
- Boost function enables rapid heating up—no need to operate the oven 24/7 (not available in large capacity units)
Availability may vary by country.
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.